Low-Fat Slow Cooker Chicken-N-Rice
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Easy and filling...no mess!
- Ready In:
- 6hrs 10mins
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups uncooked white rice
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can low-fat cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can low-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- In a slow cooker, cook your chicken breast and garlic on low, for 4-6 hours in 4.5 cups water.
- When chicken is done, shred and put back in cooker( do not drain water) .
- Add rice and let cook for 20-30 min or until rice is done. When rice is done, add soup and let cook for 15 more minutes.
- Makes 6 1-cup servings. ( if you like jalapenos, they taste great on the side!).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note