Low-Fat Oven Fried Parmesan Potatoes
photo by Mika G.
- Ready In:
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Scrub potatoes, but don't peel.
- Cut in wedges or strips.
- Place potato slices in a plastic bag with the oil and shake well to coat potatoes evenly.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a separate plastic bag.
- Add potatoes and shake to coat.
- Arrange potatoes, in a single layer, on a baking sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!