Low Carb Pasta
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup soy flour
- 1⁄2 cup protein powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 eggs or 1 egg substitute
- Combine the dry ingredients together add the egg and water and mix well.
- It will be a sticky dough.
- Divide the dough in half.
- Take a half at a time and dust your work surface with protein powder.
- Liberally dust the dough and roll out very very thin on your work surface.
- Fold the dough in half and cut into strips with a very sharp knife.
- Place the cut strips on to a dry towel and let them air dry for 2 hours.
- To cook drop noodles into boiling salted water.
- Use a large pot- water foams.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
It came out as soup. I added a full extra cup of flour and another half cup of protein powder to even get it to pull together in the slightest. I then kneaded it with tons of coconut flour on the counter for a good 10 minutes. Even then, it was so sticky that when rolled out between two silicone sheets it wouldn't even peel back off of the sheets after being rolled... I gave up. Big waste of my expensive protein powder. I was jonesing for some low carb noodles and now I'm sad. Heed the 1 star reviews.1Reply
see 8 more