Low Carb Decadent Deviled Eggs
- Ready In:
- 6 eggs, hard cooked
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons dijon-style mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh chives, snipped
- 1 (6 -6 1/2 ounce) can crabmeat, drained (remove cartilage if necessary)
- fresh chives (optional)
- low-carb salad dressing (optional)
- Half the eggs lengthwise and remove yolks.
- Set whites aside. place yolks in a bowl; mash with a fork. Add mayonnaise, mustard and the chives; mix well. Stir in the crabmeat. Season with salt, and pepper.
- Stuff egg white halves with the crab mixture. Garnish with additional chives if desired. Serve with tossed greens, and low carb dressing.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am half southerner, half yankee... spent my growing up years in the south, and my married ones in the north. Love to read, and cook. Homemade breads are my favorite stuff to bake.