Louisiana Garlic Bread
photo by Linajjac
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 lb unsalted butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 loaf French bread, split in half
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Spread butter mixture onto both sides of bread.
- Put halves together and wrap in aluminum foil.
- Cook on barbeque or oven at 350 until heated through.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I really had high expectations for this garlic bread after seeing it on the show, but once I made it, I was a little disappointed... I was expecting something more creamy with more flavor, and this was just basically garlic with butter. It had a nice flavor, but not the consistency or combination I was looking for.
see 7 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to cook, brings everyone together to enjoy and relax !! Keeps memories of my Great Aunt who was an amazing, amazing, cook, close at heart. She was my inspiration to learn to cook !!