Lime and Cilantro Shrimp
photo by MarraMamba
- Ready In:
- Whisk together lime juice, marmalade, garlic, cilantro, 3 tablespoons of oil, soy sauce, red pepper flakes and salt and pepper (to taste).
- Reserve 1/3 cup of marinade in a small bowl for dipping.
- Put shrimp in a large ziplock bag and cover with the remaining marinade.
- Refridgerate for about 45 minutes.
- Drain shrimp and lightly pat dry with paper towels.
- In a large non-stick skillet, over moderately high heat, heat 1 and 1/2 teaspoons oil.
- Saute 1/2 the shrimp.
- Repeat with remaining 1 and 1/2 teaspoons oil and shrimp.
- Serve with reserved dipping sauce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I am going to be needing to add new appetizers for several special occasions in July - this is going to be one of them! With the shrimp fans here am going to have to assure making enough of this one. Other then using more parsley the cilantro I made as posted - one day my family will love cilantro a much as I do. Thank you susie!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<img src="http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c105/jewelies/Grevillia1-1-1.jpg"> <img src="http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c105/jewelies/Hebe-2-1.jpg"> <img src="http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj81/HokiesLady65/Banners/AMBadgeGenTP2009.jpg"> <img src="http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/ZaarNicksMom/PACsticker-Adopted.jpg"> <img src="http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/ZaarNicksMom/Animation6.gif"> <img src="http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c105/jewelies/KangarooPaw-1-1.jpg"> <img src="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/vjuhl/MEPcookathon.jpg"> <img src="http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a132/tgifford/Game%20Room%20Banners/AM%20Banners/BBG-AMbanner.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"> <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/captain.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"> <img src="http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp340/northwestgal/redbannercopy.jpg" border="0" alt="New Kids Participation Banner">