Lighter Spinach Pesto Sauce
I tried this pesto sauce at my sister-in-law's house and thought it was really good. It has much less oil than a traditional pesto and the picante sauce gives it a nice kick.
- Ready In:
- 1 2⁄3 cups fresh spinach
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3⁄4 cup picante sauce, divided
- 3 cloves garlic
- Reserve 1/2 cup picante sauce.
- Blend all remaining ingredients in blender or food processor.
- Fold in remaining picante sauce.
- Mix with hot cooked pasta.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation