Light Bread Pudding
photo by Marg (CaymanDesigns)
- Ready In:
- Melt butter or margarine.
- Break up bread, set aside.
- Combine brown sugar, cinnamon, allspice.
- Reserve 3 tablespoons of this mixture for topping.
- Pour melted butter onto the bread crumbs and add the remaining sugar mixture.
- Place the bread mixture in a lightly greased 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
- Beat egg, salt, and vanilla in a bowl.
- Add milk slowly.
- Pour over bread mixture in dish.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle reserved sugar mix on top.
- Bake at 325F for 45 to 50 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!