Chocolate Mocha Bread Pudding
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Break up bread or doughnuts into a 13 x 9 pan.
- Add chopped nuts and chocolate chips.
- Whisk eggs, milk, coffee, sugar, vanilla and cinnamon together.
- Pour mixture over bread and allow to soak in, while stirring.
- Place a pan filled with hot water into oven on lower rack and bread pudding on upper rack of oven. This will keep steam in oven to prevent curdling.
- Bake for 60 minutes.
- Warm cream cheese in microwave for 20 seconds.
- Mix in confectioners sugar.
- Add milk until glaze is proper consistancy to pour over warm pudding.
- Remove pudding from oven and while still warm, drizzle glaze over.
- Best eaten while warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!