- Ready In:
- 4hrs 10mins
- 2 1⁄4 cups butter-flavored cracker crumbs, about 64 crackers
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 6 -8 maraschino cherries
- Combine cracker crumbs, butter and sugar. Press into an ungreased 13 x 9 x 2 inch dish; set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the milk and lemonade concentrate until smooth. (The mixture will begin to thicken).
- Gently fold in whipped topping. Pour over crust.
- Cover and refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
- Garnish with oranges and cherries.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!