Pink Lemonade Salad
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 12 ounces frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 1 (16 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 36 Ritz crackers, one sleeve
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Mix 1 sleeve Ritz crackers with 4 tbs. melted butter.
- Spread this in 9x13 dish.
- Make sure the cool whip is thawed. Stir so that it is creamy, not lumpy. Mix the cool whip and all other ingredients together really good.
- Pour mixture on top of crackers.
- Chill in the refrigerater for at least 1 hour and serve. Cooking time is the chill time.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Yum! My daughter and I made this together. It was refreshing and delicious - and so easy to put together! We just crushed the ritz crackers in the sleeve and mixed the crumbs with the melted butter in the 13 x 9 pan - no extra dishes to do. I couldn't stop eating it. A perfect Summer salad or dessert.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I have loved to experiment with food for as long as I can remember. I was lucky enough to have a Mother who would endulge me to create my on concoctions as a child. Some edible, and some not! She would also let me help as I could, and I do the same for mine too. There was a time in my adult life when cooking did not take prescedence over running my own business and 3 girls schedules taking our family in 50 different directions! I found this website in hopes of new creative recipes, but ended up with so much more. I now sit down on Sunday, create my mealplan for the week from the recipes saved in my cookbooks, send it to the shopping list, add any other essentials (milk, bread, etc.), head off to the grocery nd I'm set for the coming week with very little planning time. It's not the prep time that bothers me once I'm home from my busy day, it's the coordination of what to serve for the meal itself! I love using the crockpot for my maindishes. You know it's bad when my 6yr old says "We aren't eating 'AT' the crockpot again are we?" The crockpot is not just an object in my kitchen, it is a perminent location! Whether it be for my family, friends, church family or neighbors, cooking is my therapy and I love it...even when it turns out bad! And it has! <img src="http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Iwasadopted.jpg">