MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Southern Comfort and lemonade, plus a few other good things.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh lemonade
- 1⁄2 cup Southern Comfort, chilled
- 1⁄4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 (750 ml) bottle champagne, chilled
- lemon twist, for garnish
- fresh mint sprig, for garnish
- Add lemonade to a 2 quart container; add in the Southern Comfort, orange juice, and lime juice; stir to blend; chill until very cold.
- When ready to serve, add the champagne slowly and stir just to combine.
- You don’t want to stir away the bubbles; pour into chilled stemmed glasses; garnish with lemon twists and mint sprigs.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION