Lemon Supreme Pound Cake
- Ready In:
- 1 package lemon cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant lemon pudding (4 serving size)
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Blend all ingredients in a large mixer bowl, then beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Bake in a greased and floured bundt pan at 350 degrees for about 45-55 minutes, until center springs back when touched.
- Cool right side up for 25 minutes, then remove from pan.
- Whisk glaze ingredients together and drizzle glaze over cool cake.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 20 more reviews
Fantastic! I'm not much of a baker so this was super simple even for me. My DGD made most of it and the whole family and some neighbors really enjoyed it. We didn't get quite the lemon flavor that we wanted in the glaze, so used recipe #182409 instead. Thanks for sharing Sherri35. Made for Cookbook Tag.
This was an easy recipe that produced a moist cake. I didn't care for how the glaze topped off the cake (after drying, it had sort of a powdery appearance). I had to add additional lemon juice (almost another tablespoon) because, as stated, the 2T of lemon juice did not produce a consistancy that was "drizzle-able". Other people seemed to like this cake. If I make this again, I think that I'll just dust it with powdered sugar instead of this glaze.