Leftover Potato Cakes
- Ready In:
- 2 cups mashed potatoes (Leftovers)
- corn flakes, Crushed
- Roll the potatoes into balls and flatten them.
- Dip them in Melted butter.
- Roll them in crushed cornflakes.
- Place them in a greased pan.
- Bake the balls at 350F until they are well heated (20-30 minutes).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
You should note that the butter and the corn flake crumbs were not factured into the nutritiona facts. To keep this low fat the potatoes could be mashed with reduced fat chicken or beef broth which will give added flavor. I use I Can't Believe It's Not Butter SPRAY instead of the butter. If you are using the corn flake crumbs mix spices with them. Such as seasoning salt, garlic powder or dill etc. Or you could use Shake n Bake.