photo by Chef floWer
- Ready In:
- 4 hamburger buns with sesame seeds
- 4 all-beef hamburger patties (I'd do veggie burgers, of course, but that's coming from a veg*n)
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 red onion
- 1 medium dill pickle
- 1 large tomatoes
- 4 leaves romaine lettuce
- 1⁄4 cup mustard
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- Grill the patties until they are almost cooked through.
- Add the cheese on top and cook until melted.
- Spread the mustard and ketchup on the buns.
- Put a patty on top of each.
- Add the lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and onion.
- Top with the top bun and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!