- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut chicken into 8 pieces(4 legs and 4 thighs.
- In a zip lock bag mix all dry ingredients.
- Wet chicken.
- Put one or two pieces of chicken at a time into the bag and shake well.
- Then put chicken pieces on an oiled pan. Use Canola or Peanut oil so your chicken will not stick.
- Bake approximately 40-50 minutes until chicken is done. Half way through baking spoon oil from pan on chicken to brown properly.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!