Key Lime Cheesecake Pie
An exceptionally creamy, rich decadent dessert. The coconut crumb crust gives this key lime a delightfully different twist. Recipe from the Kraft Jello website.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄4 cups coconut cookies (coconut bar cookies, finely crushed)
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lime zest
- 1⁄3 cup lime juice
- 3 drops green food coloring (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F Mix crumbs, butter and sugar; press firmly onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Bake 10 minutes. Cool.
- Beat cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add peel, juice and food coloring; mix well. Pour into crust.
- Refrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION