Keto Pepperoni Pizza
- Ready In:
- Keto Cauliflower Crust for 1 pizza crust
- 3 tablespoons no-sugar-added tomato sauce
- 1⁄3 cup shredded shredded low-moisture full fat mozzarella cheese
- 1 1⁄2 ounces sliced fresh mozzarella cheese (about four slices)
- 8 slices pepperoni
- 1 small basil leaves, to garnish
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, to garnish
- crushed red pepper flakes, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- On one baked cauliflower crust evenly spread the tomato sauce. Top the sauce with the shredded mozzarella, fresh mozzarella, pepperoni, oregano and red chili flakes. Bake in the oven 6-8 minutes or until the cheese is melted and just beginning to brown. Cut and serve immediately.
- Nutrition Info Per Serving.
- Calories: 203.
- Total Fat: 14 grams.
- Saturated Fat: 5 grams.
- Total Carbohydrate: 10 grams.
- Sugars: 4 grams.
- Protein: 12 grams.
- Sodium: 1,740 milligrams.
- Cholesterol: 113 milligrams.
- Fiber: 4 gram.
- Net Carbs: 6 grams.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!