Crescent Roll Pepperoni Pizza
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
OMG. This is so good. My 3 year old wanted pizza so I came up with this and it has an unbelievable taste. You can't go wrong pleasing your family with this.
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package pepperoni
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- Separate dough into 8 triangles; place on lightly greased round pizza pan with points toward the center.
- Press the dough onto the bottom of the pan, sealing the perforations.
- Lightly brown pepperoni in skillet until crisp on both sides on medium heat and place on paper towels to absorb the grease.
- Sprinkle the garlic powder and dried basil over the dough.
- Place the pepperoni on the dough.
- Top pepperoni with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the mozzarella cheese.
- Spritz the top of the pizza with water in a spray bottle. (about 5 sprays, this prevents the cheese from burning).
- Bake at 375°F for 15-17 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut into pizza wedges with pizza cutter and serve warm.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION