photo by Bonnie G #2
- Ready In:
- 2 teaspoons juniper berries
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 minced sage leaves
- 1 minced garlic clove
- Place juniper berries, peppercorns, kosher salt, crushed red pepper, and bay leaf in a coffee or spice grinder.
- Process until finely ground.
- Combine juniper mixture, olive oil, sage leaves, and garlic.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>As of 6-14-2013 DH will be completing his tour in Trinidad, which has been a wonderful adventure; and returning home to Dayton, WA. We'll miss all our friends and time there, but looking forward to enjoying home life on the ranch for awhile, while we see what the next adventure might bring.</p> 8726453"