- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray 1-2 (9x13) pans with cooking spray. Lay out chicken breasts.
- Season breasts with last five ingredients (basil and thyme are "optional" and are best fresh) to taste.
- Mix 1 can of cream of chicken soup to 1 cup sour cream in separate bowl. (You can use 1 can soup and 1 cup sour cream to cut calories, but I prefer using the 2 cans and 2 cups, even if I only use 4 chicken breasts, as I love dipping the finished chicken in the sauce).
- Cover chicken with soup and sour cream mixture.
- Put chicken in the oven and cook for an hour (remember, add 15 mins if chicken is frozen).
- Serve with extra sauce on the side. Delicious with rice or rolls.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!