Jo Jo's Peanut Butter Fudge
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
3 1/2 Pounds
- Butter a 13x9x2 inch baking pan and the sides of aheavy 3 quart sauce pan; set baking pan aside.
- In sauce pan combine sugar and milk. Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar dissolves and mixture comes to boil. Cook without stirring to softball stage ( 234 degrees) remove from heat.
- Stir in chocolate pieces, peanut butter, and oleo till well combined.
- Stir in marshmellow cream, peanuts and vanilla till well combined.
- Pour into buttered 13x9x2 inch baking pan.
- Score in squares while warm; cut when firm.
- Store in refridgerator.
- Makes about 3 1/2 pounds.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!