Jhangora Ki Kheer (Jhangora Pudding)
photo by Mia in Germany
- Ready In:
- Boil milk in a thick bottom pan.
- Add jhangora in it and then cook well. Stir to avoid lumps.
- Add sugar and cook for some more time till the sugar is fully dissolved.
- Next add of kewra essence to give it a sweet flavour. Mix this essence well.
- Garnish with chopped dry fruits. Serve cold with fruit salsa on the side.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Luckily millet is one of the main wheat substitutes for German celiacs, so plenty of it here, and I love all kinds of millet puddings. This one turned out perfectly. I used the rose water option and cut down the sweetener because the rice milk I use already is quite sweet. The rasins actually were dried papaya bits. A very yummy treat which I'll make again :) Thanks for posting! Made for India - More Than Curry Tag Game.