Jeff's Crock Pot Dip
One of my co-workers always brings this to work potlucks, and it is an office fave. Very yummy -- would be perfect for a football watch party also.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 2 lbs ground beef, browned
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can hot Rotel diced tomatoes
- 1 (28 ounce) can armour spicy chili
- Layer bottom of Crock-Pot with half of the browned beef, then layer of sliced Velveeta, then the rest of beef, then Rotel tomatoes, more sliced Velveeta, then layer the can of chili, then the last of Velveeta.
- Cook on low or high, but when top layer of cheese is soft, stir and cook 20 more minutes.
- Serve with Fritos Scoops, or other heavy-duty chip.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 6 more