Crock Pot French Dip Roast
photo by Chaya Madre
- Ready In:
- 10hrs 5mins
- Place onion in slow cooker.
- Add roast.
- Combine wine and gravy mix.
- Pour over roast.
- Add enough broth to cover roast.
- Cook on high 5-6 hours or low 10-12 hours Remove meat from liquid.
- Let stand 5 minutes before slicing thinly across grain.
- Note-- I put my roast in at 10:30-- took it out around 5:30-- on high-- it would not slice-- just fell apart it was so well done-- It was good.
- but it ended up being shredded beef on our french dip sammiches!
- We put it on hoagie (submarine) rolls which I had buttered and toasted in the oven-- and a slice of swiss cheese--.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!