Japanese Chicken Wings ( Teriyaki )
photo by Papa D 1946-2012
- Ready In:
- 1hr 45mins
- 3 -4 lbs chicken wings
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup butter
- chicken wing sauce
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon Accent seasoning (optional)
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1⁄2 cup vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- chicken wing sauce, could be doubled
- Cut wings in half.
- Dip in slightly in beaten egg.
- Dip in flour.
- Fry in butter until golden crispy.
- Brown on all sides, use butter as needed.
- Put in roasting pan or casserole dish and pour sauce over top.
- Bake uncovered 350°F for 1 hour, basting frequently with sauce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I have been cooking since i was 4 My grandma would put me on a stool over a gas range to make gravy on Sunday dinners. Making Gravy and pies since 4 years old and cooking ever since . and enjoy it as a hobby. and love trying new and wonderful receipes. My favorit cookbook is one from a scool that has everyones favorite receipies in it.</p>