Italian Turkey Burgers
photo by Outta Here
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves, chopped or 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 4 hamburger buns
- 2 roma tomatoes, sliced
- Combine ground turkey, basil, paprika, garlic, and pepper in medium bowl. Shape into 4 hamburgers.
- Cook hamburgers on grill or in skillet until done.
- Top each burger with 1 slice cheese and continue cooking until cheese is melted.
- Place burgers on buns, top with tomatoes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!