Peach Cobbler Cupcakes
photo by vspratley0330
- Ready In:
- 3 cups cake flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup softened unsalted butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 2⁄3 cup whole milk
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 4 (15 ounce) cans peaches
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 16 ounces blocks cram cheese
- 3 tablespoons room temp butter
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1.For the cupcakes mix the dry ingredients (except sugar) in one bowl .
- 2.In another bowl mix eggs and sugar First then add sour cream and milk then add vanilla.
- 3.Set aside don't combine yet.
- 4.On the stove mix the filling ingredients except cornstarch.
- 5.Once it starts boiling add cornstarch cook for 5 minutes turn off n let cool. Set aside some of the peaches in a bowl (for garnish).
- Once the mix is cooled a little put into blender to purée add to egg mixture and mix all up once mixed add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture.
- Pour into cupcakes cups bake on 350 degrees for 18 minutes Let cool completely.
- For the frosting: Mix butter and cream cheese til super smooth add powdered sugar and vanilla.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!