Cinnamon Glazed Popcorn
- Ready In:
- 2 quarts unbuttered and unsalted popcorn (air popped)
- 1 egg white, slightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Spread popcorn over sided baking tray.
- In small bowl combine egg white, sugar, cinnamon, salt beat with fork til frothy.
- Pour over popcorn and toss coating all.
- Bake at 300F degrees for 20 minutes cool store in airtight container.
Join The Conversation
well i have found a new favorite was to make popcorn. this weekend i made it 3 times!! the first i put cinnamon and vanilla... delicious. the second i made some spiced nuts and used the same spices and it was extreemely good. the third i thought i would try chocolate so i added cocoa poweder and threw in some mm's. this was not as tasty. but the popcorn turns out cruncy and delicious and there is so much you could try and its quick and easy. thank you thank you. i love popcorn and this is fun!