Italian Ranch Roasted Potatoes
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cover a baking sheet with foil. I use no-stick foil. If not using that, spray foil with cooking spray to keep potatoes from sticking.
- Scrub potatoes or peel if desired, cut each one in half, then cut each half into eighths. Put into bowl or a zip-lock bag.
- Cut onion into eighths and add to potatoes. Toss together.
- Combine salad dressing mixes with garlic powder.
- Pour 1 T oil over potatoes and toss. Sprinkle with 1/2 of salad dressing mixture and toss. Repeat steps, then pour mixture into prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 1 hour, until potatoes are browned.
- Pour into bowl and serve. I've also splashed the potatoes with a small amount of balsamic vinegar prior to serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!