Italian Garden Salad
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces rotini noodles (plain colored)
- 1 cup carrot, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 ounce black olives, pitted and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup cherry tomatoes, halfed
- 3⁄4 cup prepared buttermilk dressing (ranch)
- Prepare Rotini accourding to the package.
- Add Carrots, Pepper, Broccoli, Olives, and tomatoes.
- Toss well with Salad Dressing.
- Allow to marinate in refrigerator one hour before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
This salad is great prepared with either the creamy dressing OR bottled Italian dressing. I also added a can of sliced water chestnuts, for what reason I do not really know, but it was EXCELLENT!!! Also tossed in some cauliflower florets, and I blanched the broccoli, carrots, and cauliflower; just added them to the noodles in the last few minutes of cooking. SUPERB!!