Balsamic Pork Garden Salad
photo by Larry E Vaughn
- Ready In:
- 1 cup shredded cooked pork
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup red wine
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon roasted garlic
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Melt butter in sauce pan.
- Add all other ingredients, stirring.
- Bring to a boil and immediately reduce heat.
- Stir in pork, coating well with sauce.
- Cover pan, and cook on medium low until well heated.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Place pork on top your favorite garden salad, drizzle remaining sauce as salad dressing and serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
10 years Bed & Breakfast owner-operator; Certified Food Safety Manager, professional Career Counselor; Alton Brown fan.