photo by mary winecoff
- Ready In:
- 1 large avocado, peeled, pitted, mashed
- 1⁄2 lemon
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Mommy, a wanna be svelte domestic goddess, tech geek, avid reader and lover of doggies. Parent of a teenage boy and a preschool girl - someone is AlWAYS unhappy with something I've done in my house, but they both give my life definition and joy. When I have free time I love to indulge my passion for photography. Blogging my Project 365 - please follow me! <img src="http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Iwasadopted.jpg">