photo by lazyme
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs frozen french fries (about-amount doesn't have to be exact)
- oil (for frying)
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano or 1 teaspoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil or 1 teaspoon fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped flat leaf parsley
- Deep fry french fries according to package directions (thickness of fries will determine frying time).
- Drain well on paper towels, and transfer to a serving platter.
- Season with salt and pepper, then sprinkle on remaining ingredients.
- Serve with your favorite condiments.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I did this for Memorial Day May 27, 2013 take some time to recognize and remember our fallen heroes, and the brave men and women who keep our country safe every day. What a great idea - can't believe I haven't tried this before! crispy on the outside and so tasty. I used seasoned salt for the seasoning. My family really liked these fries. And say Thanks for posting this recipe, I made this for 2013 Zaar Cookbook Tag.