Peppery Parsnip Fries
From Taste of Home.
- Ready In:
- 8 medium parsnips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Cut parsnips lengthwise into 2 1/2 x 1/2 inch sticks.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine oil, cheese, salt, pepper and nutmeg. Add parsnips, a few sticks at a time, and shake to coat.
- Line two 15x10 inch baking pans with foil; coat the foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place parsnips in single layer in pans.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until tender, turning several times.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION