Italian Broccoli With Tomatoes
photo by Vicki in CT
- Ready In:
- Cook brocolli in boiling water until crisp and tender.
- Remove from heat and drain.
- Place in a medium salad bowl. Stir in tomatoes, italian seasoning, parsley, salt, pepper.
- Microwave un covered at High for 2-4 minutes or until tomatoes are hot.
- Sprinkle with cheese and microwave 1 more minute until cheese is melted.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
If you combine tomatoes with cheese, you make my dh happy. When you add in the broccoli to add some additional nutrition to it, you make me happy to serve it to him. Plus broccoli is one of my youngest two favorite vegetables. Thanks for taking the monotony out of broccoli! (For PAC Spring '07, just forgot to review, oops.)
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I am an Army wife, mom, and microbiologist who currently lives in Texas. I am originally from beautiful Puerto Rico. I live with my adorable handsome husband, beautiful daughter, three rescued dogs (English Mastiff/Dane, Blue Mastiff, White Fluff Ball) and our foster kid, a Great Py. We are also a Christian family.</p> <p>I enjoy cooking, photography, decoration, reading, DIY projects. Most of all, I enjoy taking care of my family and making memories of each day we spend together.</p> <p><br /><img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/Adopted1smp.jpg border=0 alt=Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket /></p>