MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Lime & pomelo sherbet
- Ready In:
- 300 ml lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 700 ml water
- 300 g sugar
- 200 g pomelo fruit
- 3 whole limes, frozen
- Boil sugar, lime juice and water.
- cool & pour mixture into ice cream maker and let it run for 20mins.
- when it is ready, transfer it into container, fold in pomelo and fill it into mould in the shape of the lime.
- put it into freezer.
- to serve, take out sherbet from the mould & place on top of frozen whole lime.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note