Instant Oatmeal Mini Cakes
photo by T.Reece
- Ready In:
24 Mini Cakes
- 2 (1 ounce) packages instant oatmeal (Vanilla, Almond & Honey)
- 3 cups pancake mix (Hungry Jacks)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup applesauce (With Chunks if you like)
- 1⁄2 cup butter (Melted)
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup hot water
- Preheat Oven for 350 Degrees!
- Remember to mix all DRY ingredients together first then add the WET Ingredients next and mix well.
- Make sure you spray your cupcake pan well!
- Fill each cup 3/4 of the way.
- Bake for 22 Minutes.
- This Recipe makes around 24 Mini Cakes.
- HOPE YOU ENJOY! : ).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!