Individual Tortilla Quiches
- Ready In:
6 individual quiches
- 6 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 4 large eggs
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup cooked ham, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup bacon or 1/2 cup sausage
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 cup swiss cheese, finely grated
- sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place each tortilla in microwave oven for about 15 seconds or until softened. Spray one side of each tortilla with cooking oil spray and press into 6 - (10 oz.) custard baking cups or in a muffin pan. The tortilla will stick up about 1/2 inch over the top.
- In a small bowl combine eggs, evaporated milk, flour and salt together and set aside. Divide and add remaining ingredients into tortilla cups, end with grated Swiss cheese on top. Pour egg mixture over the top, until about 2/3 full.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes until set and lightly browned. Remove from oven and cool slightly before serving. Serve with salsa and sour cream as garnish.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I learned how to cook since I was young helping my dear Mom in the kitchen. Also like to combine ideas or ingredients from different recipes to create some of my own, so my dear husband and my family enjoy what I cook.