Indian Turkey Cutlets
- Ready In:
- Preheat broiler.
- Grate 1 teaspoon peel from 1 lime and squeeze 1 tablespoon juice.
- Cut remaining lime into wedges.
- Reserve for squeezing juice over cooked cutlets.
- In a large bowl, mix lime peel and juice, yogurt, vegetable oil, ginger, cumin, coriander, garlic and salt.
- Just before cooking add turkey cutlets to the yogurt mixture and stir to cover cutlets.
- Do not let cutlets marinate more than 15 minutes or the texture will become mealy.
- Broil 2 1/2 minutes on each side, 5 minutes total.
- Serve with lime wedges and steamed rice.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!