Incredible Chicken Pot Pie
- Ready In:
- Cut Chicken into 1/2 inch pieces and cook quickly in a pan coated with cooking spray.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Stir together the mayonnaise, flour, bouillon and pepper in a 2 quart saucepan; gradually add the milk. Cook, stirring constantly, over low heat until thickened.
- Add cooked chicken or turkey and the frozen vegetables; heat thoroughly on low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon into 8 inch baking dish.
- Unroll dough into rectangles. Press perforations together to seal. Place the rectangles together, side by side; press edges together to form seam. Cover the casserole with dough. May use leftover dough to create a cut-out decoration.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until browned.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I created a cookbook program in Access as a wedding gift for my nephew. I found an artist to hand paint a recipe box for my nephew and I printed out 170 recipes on photo cards and created indexes for the recipe categories. I had so much fun creating the database and they really loved it. I became a little obsessed in looking for and trying new recipes.