Iced Mocha Coffee
photo by Cindi Bauer
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces cold water
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 4 tablespoons half-and-half cream
- 1 -2 packet of splenda no calorie artificial sweetener
- 1 -2 dollops Cool Whip Topping (optional ingredient)
- ice cube
- In a large coffee cup or coffee mug, add the cold water and the tablespoon of instant coffee.
- (I added the ingredients to one 16-ounce coffee mug).
- Place coffee cup or mug in a microwave, and microwave until coffee is heated through.
- Stir the coffee, and place cup or mug in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- To the cup or mug, add the chocolate syrup, half-and-half cream, plus 1-2 packets of Splenda; (I used 1-1/2 packets) stir to mix.
- Add ice cubes to a tall beverage glass.
- Pour coffee over the ice cubes, and top it with a large dollop or two of Cool Whip.
- This makes: 1 serving (1-1/3 cups, or 11-ounces of liquid coffee beverage).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I enjoy cooking, baking, and sharing recipes.