Iron Mike's Mocha Syrup - Chocolate Syrup for Espresso Drinks
- Ready In:
- 3 cups boiling water
- 2 cups sugar
- 3⁄4 cup Dutch-processed cocoa powder
- 3⁄4 cup regular cocoa
- 1⁄2 cup imitation vanilla
- Boil water in a teapot or something like that.
- Measure Sugar and Cocoa into a two quart heat resistant pitcher (like Tupperware--this helps the transfer to a more user-friendly container later).
- Once the water is boiling, measure it into the pitcher and beat with a wire whisk until everything is completely dissolved.
- Add the imitation vanilla; Mix thoroughly.
- Let mixture cool, and transfer into some pourable/squeezable container (old ketchup bottle, old creamer container, etc--).
- Use 2- 3 Tbsp Mocha Mix for a large cup O' mocha- Enjoy!
- Makes approximately 32 oz.
Join The Conversation