Hot Turkey Sandwiches (For Leftover Turkey)
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 lb cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1 sweet pickle, diced
- 2 cups cooked turkey, cubed
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄3 - 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 10 hamburger buns
- Mix together 1st 6 ingredients.
- Butter bun halves, and spread mixture over buns.
- Wrap each burger in foil, and bake at 350F for 20-30 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hello! My name is Carla. I have 5 kids ages 10 and under. I love to cook, sing, paint, bicycle, and play piano. It's hard to squeeze in that many activities anymore though, but I still manage. I grew up in Alabama and learned to cook everything southern. I spent a lot of my childhood and all of my adult life in Colorado, the healtiest state in the nation. I've become a health and fitness fanatic. I'ts a real trick to balance healthy eating and southern cooking. I've learned to make a lot of modifications to make those southern dishes work for us though.