Hot Cocoa Mix Goodies
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3⁄4 cup cocoa powder (dutch-processed preferred but not necessary)
- 3⁄4 cup white chocolate chips
- Combine all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor.
- Run processor until the chocolate chips are finely ground.
- To serve combine 1/3 cup of mix with 8 ounces hot milk.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
This is my first time making hot cocoa mix and I am so glad I picked this recipe. I knew this was going to be a winner when I saw white chocolate chips as one of the ingredients! I made it with whole milk and it turned out very smooth and creamy! My neighbour was over, he had 2 mugs just to make sure it tasted alright! I might add in a pinch of cinnamon when I make another batch. Thanks, Cookin-jo, for sharing this fantastic recipe, this is definitely a keeper! :)