Hot Beef and Cheese Dip
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I haven't made this yet, but it sounds yummy and like it might be good for holiday parties.
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) jar sliced dried beef, finely chopped
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons green peppers, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped pimiento
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream and milk, blend well. Add dried beef, green onions, green pepper, pimiento and pepper, mix well.
- Put in oven safe dish, sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
- This is great served with crusty bread.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION