Hot and Spicy Tapenade
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a yummy tapenade recipe from Deborah Madison's "Vegetarian Cooking for Everyone". It is a little different from tapenades I usually make (very lemony) but still good, especially when paired with fresh mozzarella on a crostini.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 lb mixed olive, mostly Kalamata
- 1⁄4 cup capers, rinsed
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, to taste finely chopped
- 1 grated large lemon, juice and zest of
- 1 teaspoon chopped green peppercorn, drained
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- If the olives are excessively salty, rinse them in several changes of water. Remove the pits, then chop them by hand and mix with the remaining ingredients. Stored in the refrigerator, this will keep well for up to 2 weeks.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION