Hot and Bothered Wings
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs chicken wings, tips removed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 5 tablespoons red chili sauce (sriracha)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon ground dried arbol chile peppers (or to taste)
- Cook the wings as desired, I grill them, until cooked through, and crispy.
- meanwhile, melt the butter in a skillet, and then add the rest of the ingredients. Stir until well mixed, and turn heat off. Place cooked wings in a bowl with a lid and add sauce, cover and shake until the wings are well coated. Serve with blue cheese, or ranch dressing, and some cold beer!
- * This makes a fairly spicy sauce, if you are afraid of heat, use less pepper.
Join The Conversation