Honey Roasted Garbanzo Beans
photo by palousebrand
- Ready In:
- 1hr 40mins
- Place garbanzo beans in a large sauce pan, add water and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and continue a slow boil for 35 minutes.
- Remove from heat, thoroughly drain and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Pre-heat oven to 375°.
- Spread beans on a baking sheet in a single layer and bake for approximately 45 minutes or until they test crispy.
- Warm the honey, mix in the oil, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. While the mixture is still warm remove the crispy garbanzo beans from the oven and gently stir together until well mixed.
- Caramelize the garbanzo beans by placing them back on the baking sheet and put them back in the oven for another 10 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
We grow garbanzo beans, split peas, lentils & wheat berries. Non-GMO Verified & Kosher Parve straight from our fields to you. Now we are bringing you gourmet recipes featuring our products for more check out www.palousebrand.com.