Homemade Ice Cream Without Electric
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
how about making your own personal ice cream? This is the perfect boondocking treat: no electricity is needed and you don't have to crank for hours.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- 6 tablespoons salt (rock salt is best)
- 1 cup of crushed ice or 1 cup broken ice cube
- Here's how it works. Gather the ingredients.
- Put the milk, vanilla and sugar in a zip lock freezer bag.
- Put ice and salt into another zip lock freezer bag, drop the sealed bag with ingredients in and shake for 10 minutes.
- Bam. Ice cream. You'll love it. Your kids will love it, especially if you let your kids make it.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION